The Elevator Sweep Overview
If you can't stay on the mount, fight from the guard. From there make sure to block the punches and try to upgrade your position or submit them. When a big BG is in your guard, they might think they can crush you by driving their weight on top of you. This gives you a chance to use the elevator sweep.
- 1BG drives forward and posts his leg up and out to the side with his other knee on the ground.
- 2Uncross your legs and pivot your leg on his thigh as you SHRIMP STRONG out that way (scoot twice if you need to!).
- 3Circle your foot around and hook.
- 4Trap his opposite arm. Your near arm goes under his armpit.
- 5Reach for the sky to pull his weight up, lift, bottom leg chops, and sweep him over.